Thursday, August 20, 2009

Exam Fevers


Playing CS the whole semester what do u expect 4rm me. Studies was never my cup of tea. Not atleast in college. Passing was the target and thats y after 4yrs am a 6 pointer honestly. Parents teach their wards to dream big, but for me it was killing most in CS. 3-4 pack of GOLD FLAKE smtimes was also not enough the night bfore exams. It was literally impossible to complete the syllabus the night bfore the Sem, so there were some tutors friends. The best of the lot was Bihari(Manish) and Chacha(Pritwish). The bogus tutor was none other than our beloved Basu. So basu was not always a good option to pick. Generally it was Manish who took the pain of teaching me the syllabus. Thnx dude, I really appreciate. Generally attempting the whole 100 marks was next to impossible and i hardly remember the exam where i attemped whole 100 marks. So targeting aroud 80 would have fetched me around 60 and thats more than enough for a "KAMCHOR" like me. Another interesting thing abt exam fever was that my "ROOMIE", Mr. Ray, used to do PUCHU PUCHU the whole night over phone thus disturbing my concentration. Its 12 o'clock and i have just done 20% of the whole syllabus. Smoking going on, nonstop. Dude i miss the adda even during exams near the coffee shop. The Mast Milan, Coffee, Biscuits were our only food that we digested during exams. No lunch,and somnetimes dinner. That was all.
"Look at this Raj", The Great BASUDEB used to say all the time. "JA BHAI KICHU PORE NE" was the sentences i used to hear during exams from my so called Caring Friends. "Are Andy whass up koto dur porli". "Kichui na bhai,khub chaap e achi"...these were the time that one cannot forget. "Amai eta bujhie de na bhai", I used to say to all who used to cross me during my visit at the coffee shop. And u wouldnt blive this that most of them said "Ami nijei ekhono porini Bhai". This was the pressure at SMIT boss. The exam used to start at around 9 o'clock in the morning if i am not mistaken and a NIGHT OUT was quite certain. I generally used to sleep in Basu's Room bcoz of my roomie doing PUCHU PUCHU all the f_c_in time. Its 7.30 and 60% of the syllabus complete. One thing i would like to share is that GOD has given me a unique talent of "Cheating" and "NonSense Writing". Thanks GOD. These were my only hope for the remaining 40% of the syllabus that i never touched in the entire semester.
Anyways those days mayb a nightmare but still YAADEIN to Yaad rehe Jati Hai....And they are buried deep in ma HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment