Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friends Forever


I have heard people say that the best of friends u make is in college. Thats also true in my case. I have met some wonderful friends out there in college. Right from my first semester till the last semester. Some have been a sweetheart, some very caring and some worthless ASSHOLES..Ehehe just kidding no i mean everyone i am friends with are really precious to me. Except one of the whole LOT i was never betrayed. I used to trust him but .............Am sure u guys wants to know who that is, but am sorry i cant tell his name in this blog. U guys can guess oviously and am quite sure u guessed right.
This blog is only to thank my friends who in some way or the other have helped me. Our Partying, the full on Mastis and all that i could have forgotten, plzz forgive for that, will always b there with us throughout our life. Mohanto, Bhera, Chacha can u ever forget the day when we literally smuggled those Booz Bottles during Diwali. One thing i would like to share is that we got some really cool juniors who dnt take boozzz but wl help us smuggling that in the Hostel. The HIGHWAY INN parties or going to OM's was always a pleasure with u guys and i badly miss those. Just think how we used to make the DRY day of SIKKIM a complete WET day...lol...
Without wasting much of ur time i would like to name some of them whome i would like to thank for their support,

For literally Helping Me Pass Out B.Tech Successfully-> Manish, Prithwish, Basu(Though Worthless but Sometimes...hehe), Andy(Sometimes)

For Helping Me with Fag Sometimes-> Prithwish, Basu, Mohanto, Atreya, Saikat, Soumyajit, Maxx, Deba Pal, Avisek Biswas, Anubhav, Atanu....and all others...I am sorry if i am not mentionig your name. i meant to thank all my friends.
Some should also thnx me for helping them out with fags at their drought conditions....Mention Not Guys it was a pleasure actually...
I would definitely like to thank my roomie Er. Indrajit Ray for being such a nice, dirty(heheheh) roomie to me for the entire 4 years. May GOD shower u with plenty of PUCHUS all ur life.
Other names i would like to mention are Shibamay(BHERA,sorry for this name...hehe), sOcH!n Rocks in CS..heheh(Surjanu), Nilabjo for being gentleman(plzzz miserliness ta ektu komao, majhe moddhe treat ta daoa uchit tomar, sudhu cha khawalei hobe..infosys afterall) and plenty ..i mean all my friends..i cant name all in this blog but trust me guys i really wanna thank all of u for being such nice friends.
Also i would like to thank my coooooolest seniors->Sandy Da, Ranjit Da, Bobby Da, Sobyasachi Da, Kingshuk Da, and all others of their group, Avik Da(for his mindblowing jokes and hilariously funny words..lol).....and all other b.tech seniors who in some way have helped me a lot.
last but not the least if i have mistakenly(thats what it may have been) done anything bad to hurt u please dont mind coz i wl never stop doing those stupid stuffs if u ever accept this in front of me...hhehehehe....
WISHING ALL "ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE GUYS, MAY GOD BLESS U" and CHEERS...

3 comments:

  1. raJ a.K.a 'b@d boY..!!' is a great friend,philosopher & guide & also if u can add somethin 2 dat also. Has been a great friend of mine and helped me out in a number of occasions 2. Well i just loved 2 partty wid dis guy.

    Hey i now hav mastered d game of FISH so dare 2 join me nxt tym.HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

    Well i know dat by just commenting i can express my whole 4 years will be brought out but i know we will last this frndship 4 a long tym. Aint it correct baddy.

    CHEERS MATE...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never seen this guy getting angry with any of his friends..probably one of the coolest guys i have ever seen!! cheers for our friendship!!

    ReplyDelete