Thursday, August 20, 2009

This is ME.!

This is me, Rajarshi Saha but basically Raj aka b@d_BoY..! to most of my friends. The name was given to me by the very first group i made in college in the very first week in hostel. With a state of mind where u cannot b who u are, i went out and made different bong friends.
That was past afterall but now with lotta frendzzz i tend to enjoy ma lyf 2 da fullest. Boozing, Smoking Pot ,.....i have done it all..Am a party freak..Love to party: "MASTI" is anytime on. Smtimes wanna go back to those old college days and wanting to make some part of it better....Sm1 said being an Aquarian i have "HOT" Attitude and "AQUA" Looks that can drive a gal crazy...hehehehe...Am a regular smoker, trying to quit but am unable to do so. To me My Brother is the sweetest gift that GOD gifted me with to share my lonliness wen am at home. Love ma Parents d most. Am very very expressive. I can b dangerous smtimes wen am out of ma mind. so its better ko keep me on track. Am not at all into studies. Love to LIVE THE PRESENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment